We are passionate about driving real, sustainable change with our clients. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Project Co-Ordinator to join our team and help deliver a packed programme of online and face to face training activity; as well as engaging with an online membership providing the support required to enable them to learn through the award winning Supply Chain Sustainability School.
You’ll have strong organisational and communication skills, with a real drive to support a hard-working team to deliver these key projects to time and to the highest standard.
You will take pride in being a self-starter, have an appetite for working at pace and want to work somewhere where you can develop and grow. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you.
- Project Co-Ordinator – Sustainability Consultancy
- We are a flexible employer and provide office amenities in Old Street, London
- £25,000-£27,000 + Benefits Package
Who we are:
Action Sustainability is a leading consultancy with the aim of inspiring sustainable business. Our team comprises 30 full and part time employees and associates. Many of our clients are sector leaders on sustainability and supply chain issues and we are proud of our reputation for leading the thinking in this area. In summary, we:
- Run the award-winning Supply Chain Sustainability School, including the industry-leading Fairness, Inclusion & Respect (FIR) programme.
- Support our clients to use our Sustainability Tool to report their progress on sustainability actions.
- Led the authoring of the ISO 20400 in sustainable procurement and are now leading global adoption through our social enterprise arm, Action Sustainability CIC and our commercial consultancy services.
- Provide bespoke, specialist business advice, training, and practical tools to leading organisations such as Siemens, the Houses of Parliament, Warwick University, the NHS and British Land.
Action Sustainability is an accredited Living Wage employer and we are committed to maintaining a respectful and inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all people with relevant skills, knowledge, and experience, including those from diverse backgrounds currently under-represented in sustainability and project management.
Action Sustainability has been recognised for its approach to workplace engagement with a sought-after industry standard. We have been certified by Best Companies and recognised for our commitment to employees, with a ‘One to Watch’ status. For more info see here.
Purpose of the job, roles, and responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the Project Co-Ordinator’s remit will include:
- Supporting the Project Team to arrange meetings and training dates with a wide network of clients and stakeholders.
- Engaging and communicating with clients and stakeholders on various aspects of the projects.
- Plan and arrange the training activities schedule, including devising subject choices, arranging all logistics, venue liaison (if relevant), processing bookings and liaising and booking the trainer.
- Supporting the Project Team with the preparation of professional documents, power point presentations and other materials.
- With the support of the Marketing team, promote the various training activities for each project through various channels (social media, email marketing etc) as required.
- Act as a customer support for the School membership to fully understand their needs and fulfil any actions.
- Supporting the Account and Sector Managers of the Schools by establishing relationships with and engaging the School Partners to deliver key outputs.
- Regularly report back on key performance targets set for projects as instructed.
- Data analysis to help the wider team make informed decisions for the benefit of the projects.
- To assist in the development of relevant learning materials and supporting documentation, content, e-learning, videos, etc.
- Writing reports, meeting preparation, taking meeting notes and following up on actions, diary management and other administrative duties.
- Keeping various systems up to date which record data, feedback statistics, clients details, marketing reports etc.
- Understand in depth, the School functionality to help drive the development of the system.
- Attending training activities where necessary to support the trainers; attend supporting events to promote the projects as necessary.
- Other tasks as instructed which support the projects or business as a whole.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
Willingness to work collaboratively and responsively with colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form, with excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to work in a flexible and creative way.
- Takes on full ownership and responsibility to deliver against target, solve problems and manage workload proactively.
- Experience of managing projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise in a busy environment.
- A commercial approach and excels at working at pace.
- A passion for and understanding of sustainability.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Microsoft Office skills
- Comfortable with working with data and has the ability to manipulate data.
- Having a ‘can do’ attitude and being willing to learn and continuously improve.
- Understanding of, or worked directly on, content management systems desirable.
Applicants may be educated to A Level, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, or have the equivalent experience, skills, and knowledge. They must have 2+ years working in a commercial environment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Salary: £25,000-£27,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Holidays: 25 days plus 8 statutory holidays plus 1 day for birthday
- Other benefits: 8% employer contribution to pension, fitness allowance and cycle to work scheme.
- Location: We are a flexible employer and provide office amenities in Old Street, London
- Flexible working is considered
- Development: We offer the opportunity to grow in this award-winning consultancy with the support of leading experts and innovative new practices
Interested applicants should apply via Recruitment Revolutions.
Start date of advertisement: 20.06.2022
Closing date for Applications: 20.07.2022