Action Sustainability will be co-hosting the Sustainability Summit at London’s leading construction and design show, London Build 2018. London Build has established itself as the largest construction show for London, covering all sectors within the built environment. The event takes place on 23rd and 24th October at London Olympia National Hall.
As well as co-hosting the Sustainability Summit, Action Sustainability, along with the Supply Chain Sustainability School , will be presenting on a number of useful topics to improve your business (session times tbc):
Tuesday 23rd October
Wednesday 24th October
About the show
- Free to attend
- Over 300 exhibitors, showcasing latest innovation, products and services
- 20,000+ industry professionals in attendance
- 9 specialised zones: Sustainability, Buildings, Infrastructure, BIM & Digital Construction, Fire Safety, Interior and Fit-out, London Design, Product Innovation and Site Machinery & Equipment
- Over 200 hours of free CPD conference and workshop sessions
- Women in Construction Morning Networking session, the largest gathering of women in construction in the UK.
- Entertainment, competitions, networking parties, including Oktoberfest and Festival of Construction Hour.
- Other speakers include senior representatives from Greater London Authority, Crossrail, Homes England, Heathrow Airport Ltd, Tideway, Mace, Laing O’Rourke, Costain, HS2, Skanska, Land Securities, Balfour Beatty, Transport for London, Clancy Docwra, TateHindle, L&Q, Space group, Sir Robert McAlpine, David Miller Architects, Sweco UK, HKR Architects, Zaha Hadid Architects, Royal Docks Team, Paradigm Housing Group, Mott MacDonald, Arup, AECOM, Kier Group, Mace Group, Scott Brownrigg, Bouygues, Canary Wharf Group, Vinci, Interserve, Wates, Skanska, BPD and many more.
If you’d like to meet with one of our expert consultants at the event, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to outline any challenges you’d like to discuss.
Register today for your free ticket