Action Sustainability invites you to this year’s Sustainability Summit at leading construction and design show, Scotland Build. Scotland Build has established itself as the largest construction show for Scotland, covering all sectors within the built environment. The event takes place on 20th and 21st March at the SEC in Glasgow.
We will hosting the Sustainability Summit as well as presenting about the School so come along and say hello. We will be at stand A16.
Wednesday 20th March
What to expect at Scotland Build
- 150 booth exhibition
- 5 dedicated conference and workshop areas including CPD sessions on Future of Construction, BIM & Digital Construction, Sustainability, Fire Safety, Architecture, Skills Development and more
- 10,000+ registered attendees
- 3,000+ decision making, managerial level or above
- 150+ speakers from top contractors, architects, government and developers including Kier Construction, Robertson Group, Transport for Scotland, Aecom, BDP, Glasgow City Council, Atkins Global and many more
- 80 supporting event partners and industry bodies
- Multiple feature areas including the Architects Hub, VR & Digital Construction Hub and Skills Hub
- High level networking sessions and drinks receptions across all zones for more tailored networking, including the Women in Construction Networking, SME Speed Networking and more
Register today for your ticket!