Our Senior Consultant Imogen Player will be delivering a FREE webinar, showcasing why performance measurement and management are important to achieving your sustainability commitments and delivering your sustainability strategies.
By measuring yours, or your supply chains’ performance, and taking action to manage performance and improve outcomes, this allows you to make data-driven decisions to achieve your KPIs and your sustainability strategy.
Guest speakers from civil engineering and construction joint venture EKFB will discuss how they use performance measurement and management to inform actions that deliver against their sustainability commitments.
By attending this webinar you will:
• Gain expert insight into how efficient performance measurement and management is vital for meeting your sustainability commitments.
• Developing understanding for how data can be utilised within your organisation to drive action.
• Discover how you can deliver your sustainability strategy more effectively.
About the speakers:
• Imogen Player, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Action Sustainability
• Michael Sedgwick, Supply Chain Manager, EKFB
• Elena Gonzalez, Social Value and Legacy Manager, EKFB
Open to all levels and all sectors, however especially relevant to construction and infrastructure.